Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back again after a siesta............

Dear friends,
It feels really good to be back again and talk to all of you..............
Due to some unavoidable situation with my network connection, i wasn't in touch with you all for some time now. But I am back again after this siesta and i promise you more interaction on the blog now.

What also makes me more confident and hopeful about this journey in exploring food is your constant support. I thank all my friends and acquaintances who called me personally or left messages during this time of hibernation to see and inquire why the blog is not being updated. This kind gesture of all of you motivates me to keep on with this conversation and sharing with you interesting facts on food.

Hoping this will be as exciting and as fulfilling to all of you as it is to me.........

Shraddha Rajwaday.

No comments: